Beauty doesn’t have to involve expensive creams and make up tricks. In this series, Bhavna shows simple home remedies to really help your body, skin and hair shine.
Click to subscribe to our healthcare channel on Youtube!Youtube_button
Banana Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Mask
Did you know that skin is the largest organ in your body? Well, with winter season in gear, our skin generally tends to dry out, so today I’m going to show you a quick and easy face mask that will add moisture and glow back into your skin!
Moisturising Banana Yogurt Face Mask
You only need three ingredients for this – a half of a ripe banana, half cup of plain yoghurt, and a teaspoon of honey.
- First, crush the banana in a small bowl getting rid of all lumps. Bananas are amazing because they have vitamin c and antioxidants which help cleanse the skin of free radicals.
- Once you’ve made a paste of the banana, add the spoon of honey and yoghurt and stir and mix till its smooth. Yoghurt cools the skin, reducing any redness and tightens pores. Honey is a natural antibiotic so it can kill any bacteria in your skin as well as adding moisture.
- As with any face mask, it’s important to make sure you have a clean face, devoid of make up first.
- Generously apply the mask to your face and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Use warm water to wash it off. Finally, splash some cold water on your face to close up your pores.
You may also like:
- Skincare tips: Basics for beautiful flawless skin!
- 60 second Gyaan: Eye makeup tips for the day
- Top 5 Tips For Glowing Skin
Banana Yoghurt Moisturizing Face Mask – Natural beauty is a post from: mDhil