Mumbai, April 1 (IANS) Actress Sunny Leone, who is gearing up for the release of "Ek Paheli Leela", says the audience will see her growth as an actor in the film. The adult film star made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2". Though the film was not a hit, but it made Sunny a sensation in Hindi filmdom. "Audience will see my growth in this film ('Ek Paheli Leela') as an actor and as a dancer," the actress said here during an interview. …
First Look Of 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns' OutMovie Talkies – Thu 31 Jan, 2013 12:00 AM IST
Today on Yahoo
- My wife is not insecure: Jay Bhanushali
Mumbai, April 1 (IANS) Actor Jay Bhanushali, who has done up, close and personal scenes with Indo-Canadian adult film star Sunny Leone in "EK Paheli Leela", says his wife Mahii Vij is not insecure about it at all. Asked if his wife gets insecure, Jay told IANS: "My wife is just not insecure because I give her a lot of importance. The actor, who became popular as Neev in daily soap "Kayamath" and has featured as an anchor on reality TV shows too, says he's proud of his body of work on the …
- Excited to be part of Jr NTR's 25th film: Rakul Preet
Chennai, April 1 (IANS) Actress Rakul Preet Singh is on a roll. After signing actor Ram Charan Teja's next yet-untitled Telugu project, she has now signed another project in the language with actor Junior NTR. …
- 'Oh Kadhal Kanmani' audio to be unveiled on April 4
Chennai, April 1 (IANS) The much-anticipated album of Mani Ratnam's Tamil romance "Oh Kadhal Kanmani", which has music by double Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman, will be released on Saturday, the makers have announced. …
- Is Sunny Leone too hot to handle for Ram Kapoor?
- Paresh Rawal: OMG: OH MY GOD! part 2 is going to be made
- Sunny Leone: Everything that I could have done wrong I have done wrong
- Mahaakshay: Evelyn's ISHQEDARRIYAAN role is tougher than mine!