Nominate a breast cancer survivor today
- Top 10 Breast Cancer Awareness Campaigns
- What You Need to Know About Breast Cancer Treatment
- Healthy Habits That Help Prevent Breast Cancer
iDiva.com is back with The Heroes Project - Celebrating Breast Cancer Heroes. But this year we're going bigger, louder and better with our breast cancer awareness campaign.
Our campaign #BeBigger Than Breast Cancer begins on October 1. So join us on iDiva.com as we:
- Arm you with interesting facts and must-know information. #BeAware
- Help you do your bit to promote breast cancer awareness and nominate your own breast cancer hero (see details below). #BeBold
- Show you how to prevent/ deal with the the Big C. #BeFree
Now, here's inviting you to nominate a breast cancer survivor - your mom, aunt, sister, friend or yourself, or a champion of the cause - someone who has helped raise funds for treatment, promoted awareness or simply helped someone else get through the illness. Tell us their story and get featured on iDiva.com along with your hero!
Write in today to firstname.lastname@example.org with your story and the photograph of your hero. We can't wait to hear from you :-)
Image courtesy: ©Thinkstock/ Getty Images
Related Articles -