If there is one Bollywood hottie who can drive any one crazy, than it has to be our sultry siren Sunny Leone …
Kangana Ranaut Learns Guitar From Pritam For 'I Love New Year' RoleMovie Talkies – Thu 7 Feb, 2013 12:00 AM IST
Actress Kangana Ranaut will be next seen playing the role of a music teacher in upcoming romantic flick I Love New Year, and the National Award winning actress went out of her way to get in the skin of the character, claims sources.
It seems that Kangana was not happy with just pretending to play the musical instrument during the scene (as most actors usually do) and wanted to make it look authentic. Following this, Kangana started training with composer Pritam and his team and learned to play the guitar to get her act right. She also took efforts to get the body language and mannerisms of music professionals for the role.
Directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, I Love New Year also stars Sunny Deol and is a light-hearted romance about two strangers, who meet on New Year's Eve and eventually fall in love.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
- Paresh Rawal: OMG: OH MY GOD! part 2 is going to be made
- Sunny Leone: Everything that I could have done wrong I have done wrong
- Mahaakshay: Evelyn's ISHQEDARRIYAAN role is tougher than mine!
- Sonakshi Sinha on Deepika Padukone's video: Women empowerment is not about whom you want to have …
- Copious biopics and biographies on Meena Kumari!
- Sunny Leone: I want to be a superhero
- Meet 8 ideal daughters of Bollywood
1 - 4 of 25