If there is one Bollywood hottie who can drive any one crazy, than it has to be our sultry siren Sunny Leone …
Karan Johar To Team Up With Anurag Kashyap And Phantom FilmsMovie Talkies – Mon 7 Jan, 2013 12:00 AM IST
Ad-film director Vinil Mathew, who recently shot the popular coffee ads featuring Deepika Padukone and Karan Johar, is all set to make his Bollyywood debut. Vinil, who has directed several television commercials for renowned brands, has been roped in by Phantom Films to direct their next.
Buzz is that filmmaker Karan Johar will be teaming up with Anurag Kashyap and his Phantom Films, to co-produce the yet-untitled film. This quintessential love story, starring a young cast, is set to go on floors in April.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
- Paresh Rawal: OMG: OH MY GOD! part 2 is going to be made
- Sunny Leone: Everything that I could have done wrong I have done wrong
- Mahaakshay: Evelyn's ISHQEDARRIYAAN role is tougher than mine!
- Sonakshi Sinha on Deepika Padukone's video: Women empowerment is not about whom you want to have …
- Copious biopics and biographies on Meena Kumari!
- Sunny Leone: I want to be a superhero
- Meet 8 ideal daughters of Bollywood
1 - 4 of 25