At DIL DHADAKNE DO's brunch, a song Pehli Baar featuring Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma was shown to the audience. …
Nargis Fakhri Brushes Aside Marriage RumoursMovie Talkies – Sat 5 Jan, 2013 12:00 AM IST
Download it here.
Today on Yahoo
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui chills in Kashmir valley post BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN shoot
- Ranveer Singh regrets doing intimate scenes with Anushka Sharma because of Deepika Padukone?
- Deepika Padukone: I thought Irrfan Khan would be really strict, stern and not talk to anybody
- Amitabh Bachchan: Much as though I would like to play the leading man with Deepika Padukone, it's …
- New York chef's first book serves comfort food with a kick
By Dorene Internicola NEW YORK (Reuters) - In his first cookbook, "Season with Authority: Confident Home Cooking," celebrity chef and restaurateur Marc Murphy encourages the home cook to be bold, not bland. The more than 130 recipes in the book offer classic comfort food, from coq au vin to deviled eggs, pointedly salted, spiced and herbed for fullest flavor. "At home if I'm seasoning a steak before putting it on the grill people say to me, 'Wow that's a lot of seasoning,'" he said. "Well you …
- 'I Am Mr. Mother' worth watching: Tara Alisha
Mumbai, May 5 (IANS) Actress Tara Alisha has appreciated I.A. Siddique's debut film "I Am Mr. Mother" - an emotional drama on male pregnancy. Tara was among some of the celebrities who watched the special screening of "I Am Mr. Mother" on Monday evening. It is very heart touching moment... the director I.A. Siddique and the team has made an emotional drama on male pregnancy which is worth watching," Tara told IANS. …
- Disney revenue beats with lift from theme parks, media networks
Walt Disney Co's quarterly revenue beat analysts' expectations, helped by increased spending by visitors at its theme parks and higher ad sales and affiliate fees in the company's media networks business. Walt Disney's shares were up 2.3 percent at $113.60 in premarket trading on Tuesday. Revenue at theme parks rose 6 percent to $3.76 billion, pushing up the unit's operating income 24 percent, as ticket prices and hotel room rates increased and visitors spent more on food, drinks and …