If there is one Bollywood hottie who can drive any one crazy, than it has to be our sultry siren Sunny Leone …
Paresh Rawal To Not Provide Bollywood Launchpad For His SonsMovie Talkies – Wed 2 Jan, 2013 12:00 AM IST
On one hand where veteran actors, directors and producers are always eager to launch their kids in the starry world of Bollywood, veteran actor Paresh Rawal claims that he would not extend such an advantage to his sons Aditya and Anirudh.
Confirming the news, Rawal was quoted saying that he would not provide any launch-pad to his sons as he himself had zero backing when he entered the industry, as a result of which, he had to rely on his hard work and talent to reach the position he is in today. He added that he would want his sons to achieve success through hard work just like he did. A few days back, even Naseeruddin Shah had claimed that he does not want to help his children secure Bollywood films.
Paresh Rawal, who was last seen playing the role of a cynical atheist in OMG Oh My God!, will be next seen in a negative role in Table No.21, which also stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Tena Desae.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
- Paresh Rawal: OMG: OH MY GOD! part 2 is going to be made
- Sunny Leone: Everything that I could have done wrong I have done wrong
- Mahaakshay: Evelyn's ISHQEDARRIYAAN role is tougher than mine!
- Sonakshi Sinha on Deepika Padukone's video: Women empowerment is not about whom you want to have …
- Copious biopics and biographies on Meena Kumari!
- Sunny Leone: I want to be a superhero
- Meet 8 ideal daughters of Bollywood
1 - 4 of 25