Mumbai, March 28 (IANS) To many, star kids are the privileged lot in tinsel town, but "Hunterrr" actor Gulshan Devaiah feels "outsiders" like him in the film world have less performance pressure to deal with. Asked if he feels things are easier for those actors who come from film families, as compared to the outsiders, Gulshan told IANS: "Star kids have to deal with a different pressure. "The way people judge them...it creates extra pressure on them. It s better if you are not a star kid." …
Raza Murad Lashes Out At Bollywood Celebs For Not Visiting Ailing PranMovie Talkies – Tue 20 Nov, 2012 12:00 AM IST
Today on Yahoo
- Arjun Kapoor: BOMBAY VELVET is going to be another risk for Ranbir Kapoor
- Rajit Kapur: A lot of people ask me why I am not part of new BYOMKESH BAKSHY
- Priyanka Chopra: Sick and all alone
- Did the media lie about Aamir Khan blasting CBFC?
- Enjoy Sunny Leone up and close, thrice in five weeks!
- New releases disappoint, Anushka's semi hit NH10 dominates!
- Anushka Sharma Lashes Back Against Cyber Bullying
Bollywood’s actress Anushka Sharma, who is currently dating Virat Kohli, faced a lot of criticism and bad comments from people all over the Internet for Team India’s defeat in the Cricket World Cup semifinals. The Internet bullying started as soon as Virat Kohli returned to pavilion. The video’s purpose is to take a stand against sexism and cyber bullying. The montage video is made of pictures of all the negative comments, harsh tweets and posts that were made by cricket “fans” and targeted …