If there is one Bollywood hottie who can drive any one crazy, than it has to be our sultry siren Sunny Leone …
YP Singh Accuses The Bachchans Of Investing In Illegal MallMovie Talkies – Thu 31 Jan, 2013 12:00 AM IST
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s troubles just don’t seem to end at all! A few days after the Allahabad High Court dismissed a petition against him for ‘derogatory statements about the Koran’, it seems the Big B has fresh challenges to deal with now.
Former IPS officer turned anti-corruption crusader, Y.P. Singh recently alleged in a press conference that the Bachchans have invested in a mall, which is being constructed in violations of BMC regulations. Singh’s contention is that the family might have lent money to a real estate firm to construct the mall and that they should take back their money from the project.
Wonder if the Shahenshah will take to Twitter to clear the air soon…
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48
- Paresh Rawal: OMG: OH MY GOD! part 2 is going to be made
- Sunny Leone: Everything that I could have done wrong I have done wrong
- Mahaakshay: Evelyn's ISHQEDARRIYAAN role is tougher than mine!
- Sonakshi Sinha on Deepika Padukone's video: Women empowerment is not about whom you want to have …
- Copious biopics and biographies on Meena Kumari!
- Sunny Leone: I want to be a superhero
- Meet 8 ideal daughters of Bollywood
1 - 4 of 25